=)
Work was enjoyable today.
We had this video filming at the company and towards the end of the day, everyone at the company had to assemble at the carpark and pose for the camera. By the end of it, everyone had to raise their fist and shout out "Cimelia"...hahahah fucking stupid and funny...
The first shout we had was more like a dead man's whisper..."C.....i.....me......lia...." in the lowest tone you can possibly imagine from a crowd. Tim & I were like laughing our ass off amidst the crowd...haaha so dumb.
I enjoy the company of the warehouse workers including the drivers. Unfortunately, as we have come to realise as we grow up, nothing last forever, especially good things. There's this really nice uncle there whom i am starting to know more and enjoy his company. Some of us even played badminton together recently and guess what? Next friday is his last day. I'm not like sad or what but it's just a pity that he's leaving, will miss him around i guess.
The consolation is there's still the foreign workers around...really nice fellas and they are nice to be with...funny ppl. I actually respect them for their attitude towards work. No complains, just work. And seriously hardworking. try working monday to sunday, 8.45 to 10 on weekdays, 8.45 to 6 or 8 on weekends. Wtf is the management doing? Killing the workers?
They do actually yearn for a off day every week and if i have the power, sure i'd grant them! but at least i am happy for them in the sense that they are working with their friends, coming for work together, going home together...i hope they are happy and Tim & I are always more than happy to give them treats! It makes my day...=)
I've started doing pull-ups recently, hoping to get back to my old levels and ... my freaking arms and chest are aching like shit. BUT! I love the feeling...hahahah it feels good to work out the arms until u can feel them all sore and achy and the next morning you can hardly move any muscle on your arm. I know i am gonna feel that tomorrow morning...yippee!
Saturday should be a good day... company's having the Hungry Ghost celebration so we'll probably have meeting (this is one of the bad stuff) in the morning then by 11, no more work. Then after work, will meet my family members for football...yes..after 2 weeks, here we go again! Seriously enjoy playing with them all... Anyway, after that, it's off to meet me colleagues for department dinner with KB! The place is Sakura at Clementi Woods, been wanting to bring her there for the great food and now we finally get the chance. Great...just hope she enjoys it and the meeting in the morning doesn't spoil the dinner...till then!