I Am Blogging Again

Hi people! I finally found some time to blog again! Been driving around with my uncle's little Perodua and coming home so late or staying over at KB's place that i hardly have time to blog.

No time at work to blog too cos paperwork is beginning to pile up so...nonetheless let's backtrack whatever has happened this past week or so. I just came back from a kickabout session with me colleague at Yew Tee there and it was utterly enjoyable. It's been a long time since i played that sort of field soccer and what joy! I think we might try to head down once a week!

I remember i was fucking CB Cheng in my previous entry and i thought there would be a Part 2 for you people out there to enjoy but alas..CB Cheng went hiding. That frucker went on leave during the National Day period.

Anyway National Day Parade was great...loved the vehicles and Units on display...so cool...

I have been thinking quite abit about the Korean hostages in Iraq..I really feel for them and please do help pray for them whenever you can. It must be hell to be in their shoes and fuck those islamic fuckers. Stupid idiots. What Hezbollah, Taliban...whatever..all nonsense fuckers.

No cause is great enough to kill others. If you want go kill yourself. Make a statement. But don't kill others fucking cowards.

I have this silly suggestion to those US decision-makers. Those kidnappers want a exchange of their captured brothers right? Strap those prisoners with explosives and exchange them. Time the bomb to explode right in their base. An eye for an eye. Go bomb them.

Last Sunday at church, the congregation sang a very nice Christian oldie..Shine Jesus Shine. I sang it when i was in the Boys' Brigade and it brought back great memories as well as a reminder of how time flies. It's a cliche but time really flies! Of course, the song also reminded me of the sermon which was along the lines of Whatever God has started, He will finish it.

I think that line is powerful. And I believe God has a purpose for me in this world. God is in charge of me and whatever he has in store for me, i believe it's all part of His Master Plan. When my work on earth is done, it means my time is up and if it's so, then there is nothing we can do about it. Maybe just hope that my loved ones wouldn't be too sad but have faith that someday we'll meet in heaven.

I guess that pretty much is Life. So short, so unpredictable. So many things to cherish as each day slips by...

Gonna go slack le before tomorrow's football game... once again, it's coming again and i hope time move slowly..for if not, i will have to wait another two weeks for football to come again...Sigh