Wooh!
I didn't realise my blog has a readership! And that includes my uncle and some strangers. Maybe not strangers but it doesn't really matter!
Thanks for the advice everyone and frankly, not to worry about me sounding like i am bothered or troubled by whatever i wrote...it's just words! Do take it with a pinch of salt! In a way, if things are really horrible or bad and also happening at this point in time, then of course i wouldnt blog it down. Some things too personal just aint meant for blogs..
To me blogs are like a way of ranting and all that gossip and blah blah... basically just to let whoever is out there who knows or doesnt know me know what's happening to me..
Keep it short, the stuff about friends, or whatever i have written in my previous post are stuff that are not an issue to me, and basically fine with me, handled nicely by me, with me happily moving along in life.
Nonetheless, i really appreciate the care and concern shown..just reaffirms my belief that there are like-minded people around to make the world a better place.
I shan't try to argue my point across that my previous post were really nothing more than just ranting and not affecting my life in anyway..if i try to reassure further than it would probably seem that there really is an issue..so..Period.
----------------------
Wrote those few lines a couple of days ago until i managed to find some time to write again.
Funny, tried to convince my uncle over the phone that the issue isn't as big or bad as it seems, basically not a problem at all but he seems insistent. Told me it is alright and good to blog my frustration...oh well...ya true in a way..
Anyhow, today's a Saturday and the family at the temple for some ceremony for Ah Ma. I wish i could be there. Time flies thinking about that fateful evening Ah Ma left us.
I guess that day is one of those times in life when you can almost remember exactly what you were doing, where you were and all that.
I was in the MRT with mum, heading down to town for Reunion Dinner with my family. Received a call from one of my auntie (i think is no. 4) informing mum & i tat Ah Ma's not feeling too good. We were about between Lakeside and Chinese Garden when I received the call. Mum then proceeded to alight at Jurong East to take the train up to Yew Tee.
I didnt alight with mum cos we didn't think it would be too serious and Ah Ma would still be alright. Plus, sis and family had already booked the table so the initial idea is to rush thru the dinner then go see Ah Ma.
Past Buona Vista, approaching Commonwealth, i received the dreaded call. I have forgotten who informed me but the caller informed me that Ah Ma had passed away. It saddens me to think about it. I alighted at Commonwealth and flagged for a cab.
In my mind, i knew mum had not yet arrived at Yew Tee. I was pondering if i should call her and inform her of the news or just let her reach the place unaware. I chose the latter. I didnt want her to be affected by the news on her way there.
Reaching Yew Tee, i saw most of my cousins there and the heart just got heavy, much more heavy when i received the call. The lump in my throat was hard to control and when i saw Ah Ma lying there...
Really, thank you so much for the memories Ah Ma, the cousins and i will miss you Ngoh Hiangs and the times i spent playing mahjong with you, they are all cherished memories that I will have with me for a long long time to come.
Enough of all these sobby stuff...
I hope the weather will be good later for me to enjoy a game of football with my cousins! Can't wait to pay with them again man! Two weeks but it seemed like much longer! Plus, we gonna have a gathering-cum-karaoke session, hope everything will be great and everyone enjoys themselves.
Life has taught me much to cherish every moment, every memory...