Five years ago, she was a classmate walking into the classroom and sitting opposite me.
Five years on, she has walked into my life and will always sit beside me.
Nope. I did not take this picture. This is the 2577th self portrait she took of herself.
My girlfriend is not cute.
My girlfriend is very cute.
When she pinches me once, I will pinch her twice. She calls me BIG BULLY.
When she teases and calls me names till I ignore her. She says I am PETTY.
When she throws her princess tantrums till I start to scold her. She makes me ANGRY.
When she hints for a gift and I tell her to be thrifty. She probably thinks I'm STINGY.
When the thousand and one times I caused her to be unhappy. She labels me a BADDY.
So, to all the times that I have been all of the above, I am sincerely SORRY!
Most importantly, despite all my shortcomings, thank you for loving and accepting me for who I am all these years...
Dearest Kongba, Happy Valentine's Day !
ps: I love you!
With Lotsa love and Baos,
-Babao-