Irritated

I can be easily irritated. No. I am easily irritated. I get irritated by people who block my way, people who don't make space for others.

There was this idiot who occupied the outer seat in the bus. I moved in and lo and behold the idiot that lives in this world, seated beside me. That fucker did not move an inch and in the end, my shoulder just could not slot into the seat.

I did the next best thing. I rested my entire body weight and shoulder on his body. That idiot did not move an inch. He closed his eyes, presumably in a deep sleep. I think really deep sleep. If not, how do you explain him not getting the message to shift out a bit?

Think I forgot he is an idiot. Idiot doesn't understand human nor body language. Though I was uncomfortable in that position, I was determined to make him more uncomfortable than him. Even with empty seats around, I kept my seat, not willing to back out of my "tussle" with a fucker. In the end, I had to give up my seat. It's my stop and I had to alight. Damn.

Maybe, I am just another fucker too. =)

---------

Work, Workers, Working Hard.

I had to work late the last few days. The first night, till 12. The second till 9. It's not too bad for me really, I can take it considering my hell days at Crush and to a lesser extent, Adred.

Nonetheless, on the second night, I went to the warehouse to look up my friends - the foreign workers. Indians and Chinese alike, they have all been nice to be with and hang around with.

So, I went there, they were all surprised and looked happy to see me. But, the thing that struck me was the weariness on their faces. I have always admired them in a way. Try working OT everyday till 10. Top it up - work on weekends, full day.

They may complain here and there, but they stick to it, albeit bounded by contracts and all that. The thing is, most, if not all of them are from difficult backgrounds back home and the Indians as far as I know, the entire family income comes from them. The sort of burden plus not being with your loved ones is not easy. And - these workers are always looking like sunshine. I like to see them. Happy faces and all that.

I will continue to do my part, make and help their work to be easier, nicer. It feels nice to be nice to nice people. Nice...

----------

Uncle Leong

There is this Uncle at my workplace, he's a driver but one full of life experiences to share. I quite like listening to his life journeys - maybe cos I really enjoy reading other's autobiography.

Well, I owe this Uncle, coincidentally with the same surname Leong, at least a meal. On more than one ocassions, he's given me really handy and good advice for my work which allowed my work to carry on smoothly.

Thanks Uncle.

---------

Irritated again

Told you I am easily irritated. I don't like it when people start to pass remarks simply based on things they see at present.

What they see me doing now does not mean I am only doing it now for whatever reasons. I have been doing the same things previously - just that they don't see it. It was never a shift in mindset.

I hate being cornered in the train.

I hate being coaxed to do something. If you want me to do it, just tell me, I will make my own decision to do it or not. Forget the coaxing. Forget the pyschoing. It will only make me more likely to give a negative response. This applies especially to MLMs, sales etc. You know what I mean.

To a lesser extent, I get tired of long draggy story or conversation.

I get irritated when people force my hands. Cos I can be cold-blooded, nasty or whatever you may not think I can be. I guess everyone is the same. That's why I am too.

----------

Seriously...

Why must 1+1=2? Why can't it be any thing else? I am thinking hard into it. I think it's stupid but why must it be that way? 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 apples?

Maybe not. It could be 2 apples and 1 worm? Lame but...it's not just 2 apples right?