Blogging is essentially E-Gossiping

I have this colleague at work who is really a rather nice guy. I don't know him that well and he isn't in the same department. Harmless creature it seems. Now here's the story: I do not know how to entertain him.

Fuck man. Haha this is a dumb issue but I don't really wanna make him feel I am some snob nor make him feel like he is really not at all interesting for me to carry on whatever conversation he tries to start. He tries to make small talk, get involved but really...whenever he starts, I would rather stop. Or simply, he doesn't find the right time to start a conversation?

Several times I was in the company bus, enjoying my music, reading the papers. Then he has to try to start a conversation. Wtf! Haha seriously, he meant no harm but it is irritating! Especially when you know he is trying to open a conversation and prompting you to further the topic! Like, "eh eh, bukit batok there alot of dengue hor.." Ya la abethen? It's written on the headlines ma. What do you expect me to say especially when I just want to indulge in my own world? My reply - "Ya".

Hell. I feel bad. But annoyed. Whatever news I'm reading, he tries to suggest something from the news. I was having lunch reading newspaper today. Yes, in my own world again. Was reading some article about computer games. Then he had to ask, "Do you play computer games?" You know he is trying to start a conversation especially when he doesn't know anything about the topic. Not like he is genuinely keen about it. I think he mentioned something like Xbox3 or something la...(What the hell?!)...it was one ear in, one ear out.

I really am not too interested to be chatting with him...help..................

Something away from gossips, there are a few "projects" i have in mind in the Net. One: To revive my flagging SGSTUDENTVOICE blogsite. Here's the link: http://sgstudentvoice.blogspot.com/ . If there's time, i'll try to raise it profile again and hopefully, with a bit of luck, the site will soon draw in the crowd. Two: I am seriously thinking of adding player profile to my Family Football Club . The thing is, it is time consuming and it will take considerable effort to take the first step to start it. But, at least it's in my mind. Three: Think I should add a few things to the Myjia blog. That is a counter and a little web link to Greenpeace. Everyone should do some part to do something that belongs to all of us. Four: I am just wondering if it is possible to start a foundation to support orphans or children cancer society or something. And the funds will come from the circle of amateur footballers. Look, every game most of us will pay anything from $6 to $8 per game. Most people will give ten bucks for a two dollars change. Yep, i am looking at the two dollars. Maybe four is a bit too much, in any case, most games seem to be about $8 per player.

That two dollar multiplied by ten players (rounded off) and by two teams would mean $40 a game for the less fortunate. And imagine the number of games played every week. And wouldn't it be good that all us able-bodied folks out there running about take some time or money in this case to remember and help people less fortunate? I think it is a really good cause and especially since most teams have a treasurer, maybe $1 more per game would really make a difference too.

Maybe when I have time, I would try to work out more details and if possible set it up for the good of all Mankind.

Now, I am beginning to feel like a Superman that gossips...