Thailand!
Just finished watching Thailand vs Australia and my am i impressed! Thailand is good! This new generation is good... yes, they lost 4-0, but it's only after they seriously tire and got caught on the counter. Suree Sukna the rightback is excellent! As is Sutee Sukomsit. Datsakorn Thonglao, Teeratap Winothai... the list goes on...
I am sort of a fan of Thailand, not just for the soccer but in a small way its music and its arts. Thailand have some of the best brains in advertising and i seriously respect that.
I am a fan of Germany though it's another story altogether...another time perhaps.
I am starting work soon and yup, the pay's low and it's dragging me down and so i think i'll need some sort of motivation. I think i'll go take up a language course. Most probably Japanese since business-wise, it's one of the more common ones.
Seriously, i like languages. If possible, i would like to master as many languages as possible. I like to play music too but unfortunate in a way, i doubt i will have the chance to learn it. It's just not feasible at this point in time. Language is ok, it helps your career but music? more of a hobby i guess, so i'll just stick to playing by "hearing".
Think i'll go to this rundown railway station to take pictures tomorrow. Seems fun...